Tuesday, April 27, 2010

IDIOT BOX 'S teaching

IDIOT BOX


Recently I got a call from my friend asking me to come to his Golf course to have some fun. I am very interested in going there and in an hour I started from home it was a long journey and after travelling nearly 1 hour finally I got there. After going there we took a gate pass with 6000 and entered inside the club for the payment we paid they have given as a golf set and nearly 100 balls for practice. This is the first time I was holding a golf club(bat) I have never played golf I just watched many times on the idiot box.

After sufficient practice we are in for a game as I said I don’t have any experience everything gone worst after the first 2 holes my card was 5 OVER PAR and slowly I started remembering the golf tips I saw on the idiot box. hole by hole I started improving my abilities in golf and after 9 holes I have a better card of 6 OVER PAR and my friend was carding 1 OVER PAR and I really enjoyed the hole day playing after 18 holes I had a card of 3 over par and my Friend has a card of 2 under par this means I lost (I AM A LOOSER)

But I am really proud of myself as a rookie I was carded just 3 over par and this was a good score. I learnt playing golf by watching IDIOT BOX. IDIOT BOX ROCKZZZZZZZZZZZ

This was really best experience playing golf. That day I came to know I can even play golf with this I can play 6 games AWESOME

Only these pics are available


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Nothing much like making friends i hate loosing them