
STORY OF A WIMPY BOY
This WIMPY BOYS name could not be revealed to avoid world war III
I was born in a middle class family who lives in a small town named DREAMS. In my early years I was a brilliant student. In school days I had many friends with whom I enjoyed a lot. After completing 7 Years of my education . Because of some personal problems we were forced to move from DREAMS to TRUTH. Leaving all My friends I moved to TRUTH
IN MA new home I was facing a little bit problem to join the school as it was middle of the academic year but any way he got a seat in a good school. On the first day when I entered the room everyone just laughed at Me because I was the only student wearing a short. And I am very disappointed. From the next day i dint go to school for a week till I got A new Pair of school dress. Slowly I got some friends. really enjoyed my time there after some days we were forced to move from TRUTH to REALITY.
In REALITY I got some friends in the 1st day i started enjoying with everyone playing cricket for a week. And then came the moment 1st day to a new school I was really tensed. I was in the class half an hour before. Inside the class room one more student named NIKK was waiting. I thought NIKKI was old student and NIKKI thought I was the old student. Actually we were both new in the class and the first day in the school I got a friend (NIKHIL). We both use to be so close to each other and i still remember the days we enjoyed slowly every one in the class became our friends. And one day unfortunately i hit NIKKI to a wall and made a serious injury to his head and i really felt sorry for that . as life goes on I was losing concentration in My studies. and unfortunately i entered my 10th here i met another friend A south Indian (KUNNAL). KUNNAL was really good hearted he really helped me in my education. with help of kunnal completed my matriculation with an average of 75%. In school days other than studies I learnt a lot .but after 10th I was separated from his friends as they joined in another collegeS
As everyone knows intermediate is the main stage for students future but many students get spoiled and some escape from getting spoiled. And I lost my concentration in studies and especially My attendance of 3% made me a popular figure( WORST STUDENT) in the college. In this period without wasting any time I started visiting all main places in Hyderabad as site seeing. I got few friends in this college with whom I almost wasted my 2 years with a little bit of knowledge in the subject. With a little bit of knowledge in subject i have written my examination. The day came when the results were released but shockingly I passed out with an average of 60%. which just broke my heart into 100000000 pieces.In this 2 years i met many people and experienced many problems. By the end of my intermediate i got many enemies than friends. But i always felt that his friends are just using them so i never believed anyone
But this is the time when i took a wrong step stopping my studies. And entered into my favorite field MEDICAL TRANSCRIPTION. Where i joined as a M.T in a big company after gaining some experience for a round a year i was been promoted as a PROOF READER where i started making a lots of money. And at the moment i thought everything was going perfect. in this period he spent all the money and enjoyed a lot with my friends . suddenly one day the company has been shut down due to financial crisis
And again my problems started.
But i took a quick step joining B.Com in a famous college in Reality. But I was not interested in studies. And the same story i remember i rarely attended a single French class. In the college i met some of the best players of cricket with whom i use to play cricket and one year got wasted playing cricket. One day i had a Fight with seniors and i was thrown out of the college and once again a speed breaker in my carrier.
And problems started again
As life goes on i came to know more and more about responsibility. and feeling responsible and thinking about his future i once again joined in medical transcription and even started doing B.A In my favorite subjects( i mean easy subjects)
i think i am the worst student and best example of a bevarse
in future i think and i wanna look like this
………………………………….
THAT’S IT TILL NOW
ABOUT HIM:
NAME : UNKNOWN
FRIENDS CALL HIM : TODO, NANI,
HOBBIE : COLLECTING COINS
FAVOURITE SPORTS : CRICKET, FOOTBALL, TENNIS, BADMINTON
FAVOURITE CLUBS IN SPORTS : MAN UNTIED , REAL MADRID, BARCELONA,AC MILAN(FOOT BALL)
SAN ANTONIO SPURS,
PHOENIX SUNS, MIAMI HEAT, CAVALLIERS (N.B.A)
NEWYORK YANKEES, BOSTON RED SOX,(M.L.B)
FERRARI, BENZ (F1)
D.C , D.D , C.S.K (I.P.L)
YOUTH ICON : ERNESTO CHE GUEVARA
[ CHANCHOFUSERAMAXIMO.BLOGSPOT.COM]
FAVOURITE SPORTS PERSON : MICHAEL SCHUMACHER
DHONI
SEHWAG
NADAL
C.RONALDO
ROONEY
OLIVER KHAN.
D.BECKHAM
MICHAEL JORDON
A. RODRIGUEZ V
ROSSI
( LIST GOES ON IF I KEEP POSTING)
I like making friends. If I have sum of 100 friends they are classified into these many types
100(GENDER)
90- boys
10- girls
100(HOW)
20- school friends
20- college friends
10- colony friends
10- friends of friends
5 - relatives
25- chatting
8 - on journeys
2- these are rare friendship starts with a fight
100(REASON becoming friends)
30- likes my behaviour
15- likes my style
20- hates me
35- with out any reason
100(REASON loosing friends)
20- hates my behavior
30- think I over act
15- because I hate them
35- misunderstanding
In this way I lose all the friends. Its great




No comments:
Post a Comment